By registering as either a user or hauler of SnapMyCrap.com, you agree to the following terms of service:
- You agree that all bids are binding. A hauler may not ask for more money after a bid has been placed. A bid is inclusive of all service, dump, fuel and any other surcharges. A user may not request a lower rate after a bid has been accepted. An exception is made if there are additional items needed to be removed at the time of hauling. At that time, it is the responsibility of both parties to negotiate a fair price for the new goods, if they wish.
- SnapMyCrap.com does not represent hauler nor user and is not responsible for any damages, loss of time and wages, or any other responsibility from a junk removal job, or missed junk removal job.
- You will most only accurate information and will not post false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content
- You will not post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- You will not take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems